ALASKAMAN EXTREME TRIATHLON REGISTRATION
EVENT DATE - July 21, 2018
2018 REGISTRATION OPENS SOON.
CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR MORE DETAILS.
SLOT ALLOCATION & PRICING SCHEDULE
ALASKAMAN SLOT ALLOCATION (OF 320)
REGISTRATION FEE SCHEDULE
GENERAL ENTRIES - $500 (300 Spots)
PROFESSIONAL ENTRIES - $250 (10 Spots) - Must have a valid Pro/Elite License issued by your country's governing body.
DIRECTOR'S CHOICE ENTRIES - $0-$500 (10 Spots) - Price of the director's choice entries depends on who it's going to and for what purpose. If these are not filled prior to sellout they will be available to sponsors and those who apply for them and are accepted.
None of these items will be mailed or given out before or after the packet pickup times listed on the schedule of events page. You must pick up your own packet and you must be present to claim your packet. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Unclaimed packets will either be discarded or reused next year (if possible).
(1) Event Entry
(1) Silicone Swim Cap - logo and number printed on each side. Bright orange for visibility. Neoprene caps are encouraged for warmth but the bright orange event silicone cap must be worn over it (outside) at all times.
(1) TriTats Swim Cap Sticker - This sticker is to be worn on the front of the swim cap at all times during the swim.
(1) Temporary Set of TriTats Body Marking Tattoos - Upper arms or forearms on skin
(3) TriTats Bike Helmet Numbers - Front and both sides
(1) TriTats Bike Frame Sticker - Wrap around seat post
(2) TriTats Bike/Run Bib Numbers - All athletes must wear their bib number reversed on the ride and to the front on the run. You can use the same one for both or use one for the ride and the other (identical one) for the run.
(1) Phone Communication & Tracking - All athletes must have their cell phone on them and charged at all times. All athletes must download the Race Joy app and have it enabled/on at the start of the bike so we can track them along the way. If your phone is known to die over the length of time you estimate it will take you to finish the event, we suggest carrying a small external battery cell and charging cord (mandatory on last 7 miles).
(1) Wristband - It will be how we verify athletes in transition and along the way on event day. Please also wear this to Sunday brunch if you’re attending in order to claim your finisher’s items. Those wishing to eat the provided brunch must purchase tickets. The wristband does not constitute an event day dinner or day after brunch meal, both must be separately purchased.
• (1) Finisher's Shirt - Bright orange male/female sized Under Armour brand tech shirts.
The following awards will be given to the overall male and female winners. There are no age group awards.
- 1st Place Overall Male/Female - Award + Prize Purse Charity Check ($1,000 towards the charity of that winner's choice)
- 2nd Place Overall Male/Female Winner(s) -Award
- 3rd Place Overall Male/Female Winner(s) - Award
- 1st Place Overall Male/Female Masters Winner(s) - Award
There are no refunds, transfers or deferrals of any kind for any reason. HOWEVER, our registration provider does offer an option for each registrant to purchase registration insurance through their 3rd party provider, Allianz. This add-on costs an extra $30-35 during registration but offers each participant the option of getting a full refund, for a number of reasons. A number of restrictions apply. CLICK HERE to review every reason covered their insurance policy. Claims are filed through the third-party provider (Allianz) and have no affiliation with Alaskaman. No transfers or deferrals of any kind are permitted. Weather and forest fires would be the main reasons a cancelation could possibly occur. VERY IMPORTANT - BE AWARE - Although rare and not something we are obviously planning on, we urge EVERYONE to get the additional insurance to cover their registration AND trip insurance (most online booking companies offer this) incase an act of nature leads to cancelation of the event. Better safe than sorry.