Due to an overwhelming demand we have decided to open a waitlist. We are in the process of figuring out when/if we can accommodate those still wanting to get in and will reach out to those on the waitlist when/if anything opens up. We are not adding more people to the event, rather exploring the possibility of offering those that wish to cancel their registration (without insurance or a covered reason) a partial refund which would then open their spot for the next person on the waitlist wanting to event. This is not for certain. There is not guarantee we will offer partial refunds and no guarantee anyone on the waitlist will be allowed to register, we are simply exploring the possibility. We will let everyone know soon. In the meantime if you want to event and aren't signed up please signup for the waitlist, just in case, you never know!